Become a part of our Cultivator Crew!
From Spring through Fall, individuals ages 18 & older are invited to work in the growing fields alongside our farmers every Tuesday and Sunday between 10 am–4 pm. Prepare to get dirty! Tasks are often physically strenuous, so we recommend wearing weather-appropriate, outdoor work attire (hat, sunglasses, layers, rain gear, gloves, closed-toed shoes, etc.) and packing a water bottle and snacks.
Volunteering in our Cultivator Crew has various benefits including meeting a community of like-minded people, gaining hands-on skills in agriculture, getting exercise and experiencing the calm of Queens Farm’s natural surroundings. All experience levels welcome.
2021 Cultivator Crew Volunteer Days run from April 20–November 2, 2021
Pre-registration is required to ensure social distancing, and spots for each date are limited. Schedule is as follows:
- Tues: 10:00 am–12:00 pm; 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Sun: 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
- We cannot accommodate groups on Volunteer Days at this time.
- Activities do not include hands-on work with our livestock.
- Volunteers must adhere to Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines.