Halloween on the Farm
It’s a monster mash! Wear your costume to the farm for this Halloween spooktacular for kids and their grown-ups.
- WHEN: Sunday, October 27, 2024; 11am–4pm
- WHERE: Queens County Farm Museum, 73-50 Little Neck Parkway, Floral Park, NY 11004
- TICKETS: $20 General Admission
Halloween on the Farm Tickets include:
- TheEdwardMorganBallet is back for artful, fall-festive roaming performances from Halloween’s Blessing Angel
- DJ Malik Work spinning the freshest and deadliest tunes for a haunted DJ dance party
- Guided Monster Mash dancing
- Trick-or-treating at 9 candy stations located throughout the farm, encouraging visitors to connect with the rich agricultural history of 47 acres of farmland and meet the farm animals
- The Amazing Maize Maze, a sprawling 3-acre cornfield puzzle that twists and turns on the way to Victory Bridge
- Spooky farmhouse experience in the historic Adriance Farmhouse, built in 1772
- Halloween hayrides complete with festive decorations and kid-friendly Halloween soundtrack
- Pumpkin Patch where guests can purchase a gourd-eous gourd and enjoy the ultimate fall photo op
- Donut Shop & Cider Booth with apples, apple cider, cider donuts, and pies for sale
- Local bites and sips available for purchase from local food and drink vendors.
- See what’s growing on at Queens Farm’s acclaimed Farmstand, featuring the season’s best produce fresh-picked from hyper-local fields
- Adopt-a-Worm composting program, ghastly crafts and recycling tips at the Con Edison Ecology Booth
• Email confirmation will automatically be sent to you upon completion of purchase.
• Online tickets required. A ticket is required to enter farm grounds on the event day.
• Additional fees apply for food vendors and farmstand
• Farm members are eligible for 15% off this program. Select “I have a membership” during checkout to apply discount.
• Free event parking and bicycle racks available
• Farm grounds, restrooms and maze are accessible.
• Strollers, backpacks and bottled water are permitted on our grounds and in maze.
• No designated storage for strollers, bags, or coats.
• No refunds/exchanges on Halloween on the Farm program tickets. All sales are final. This event is rain or shine, as long as weather conditions remain safe for visitors. Tickets cannot be replaced or transferred. If event is canceled by Queens Farm for weather or any reason, Queens Farm will administer full refunds. Weather updates will be posted at queensfarm.org and on social media.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com between Mon–Fri and a member of our team will get back to you.