Halloween on the Farm
It’s a monster mash! Wear your costume to the farm for this Halloween spooktacular for kids and their grown-ups.
Halloween on the Farm Tickets include:
- The Amazing Maize Maze sponsored by Con Edison*
- Spooky hayrides
- Trick-or-treating with the farm animals! Find eight stations located throughout the farm’s 47 acres to safely experience Halloween.
- Haunted farmhouse
- Adopt-a-Worm composting program, ghastly crafts and recycling tips at the Con Edison Ecology Booth.
- DJ dance party
Add to the fun:
- Local food vendors will be on site to fill hungry tummies
- See what’s growing on at Queens Farm’s acclaimed Farmstand, featuring the season’s best produce fresh-picked from our fields.
- Halloween costumes encouraged
Advance tickets recommended. Online tickets required; no tickets sold at the door.
*About The Amazing Maize Maze: The adventure begins with a Stalk Talk to prepare you for the 3-acre challenge of finding clues on your way to Victory Bridge where the full vista of Andy Warhol’s Cow is revealed!
Sunday October 31st
11:00AM – 5:00PM
General Admission: $20/person
Free for ages 3 & under