Rent the Farm: Weddings, Private & Corporate Events
The Queens County Farm Museum makes a unique location for corporate parties, weddings, graduations, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, communions, and other special events. Whether it's an elegant gala or a barbecue hoedown, our venue makes the perfect backdrop for your occasion!
Want to make reservations? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 718-347-3276, ext. 301.
Please note: We recommend that you make reservations at least six months in advance and visit the farm to see the accommodations.
The Barn Complex
- Accommodates 120 people (with area for dancing)
- $3,000 for a 4-hour event ($350 per hour overtime
- Accommodates up to 85 people
- Available May thru September
- $1,000 for a 4-hour event ($150 per hour overtime)
- Positioned near growing fields
- Accommodates up to 1,000 people
- $2,000 site rental for 5 party hours
- Orchard events must end by 10:00 pm
- Please note that price does not include rental of tent, tables, etc.
The North Lawn
- Accommodates up to 200 people
$1,500 site rental for four party hours ($250.00 per hour overtime)
Please note that price does not include rental of tent, tables, etc.
- We recommend that you make your reservation at least 6 months in advance.
- A visit to Queens Farm to see our venue is required before reservations are confirmed. Guests are welcome to conduct a site visit 7 days a week between 11:00 am and 4:00pm; no appointment is necessary.
- Our office personnel is available to take reservations and answer questions from Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- The stove in the kitchen may only be used by an insured caterer. Arrangements must be made a week prior to your event.
- Our caterer is Bon Soir Caterers, (bonsoircaterers.com / 718-763-9420). Our rental company is Ace Party and Tent Rental (acepartyrental.com / 718-445-2600).
- You may use the caterer or rental company of your choice. All outside services must
supply a certificate of insurance naming the Queens County Farm Museum,
New York City Department of Parks and the City of New York as additional insured.
A New York State issued permit and insurance are required for beer and wine.
For reservations, please call us at 718-347-3276, ext 301 or email email@example.com.