Rent the Farm: Weddings, Private, and Corporate Events
The Queens County Farm Museum makes a unique location for corporate parties, weddings, graduations, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, communions, and other special events. Whether it's an elegant gala or a barbecue hoedown, our venue makes the perfect backdrop for your occasion.
The Barn Complex
- accommodates 120 people (with a dance area)
- $2,000 for a 4-hour event. ($250. per hour overtime) ________________________________________________________________
- our open air pavilion in the planting fields accommodates up to 85 people
- it is available May to September
- $1,000 for a 4-hour event ($150. per hour overtime)
- accommodates up to 1,000 people
- $2,000 site rental for five party hours
- price does not include rental of tent, tables, etc.
- orchard events must end by 10:00 p.m.
The North Lawn
(image to be added shortly)
. accommodates up to 200 people
. $1,400 site rental for four party hours ($200.00 per hour overtime)
. price does not include rental of tent, tables, etc.
For reservations please call 718-347-3276, ext 301; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We recommend that you make your reservation at least six months in advance.
- A visit to the site to see our accommodations is required before reservations are confirmed. You are welcome to conduct a site visit 7 days a week between 11:00 am. and 4:00p.m, no appointment is necessary. Our office will make your reservation and answer all your questions Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The stove in the kitchen may only be used by an insured caterer. Arrangements must be made a week prior to your event.
- Our caterer is Bon Soir Caterers, (bonsoircaterers.com / 718-763-9420). Our rental company is Ace Party and Tent Rental (acepartyrental.com / 718-445-2600).
- You may use the caterer or rental company of your choice. All outside services must
supply a certificate of insurance naming the Queens County Farm Museum,
New York City Department of Parks and the City of New York as additional insured.
A New York State issued permit and insurance are required for alcohol.