Queens County Farm Museum's history dates back to 1697; it occupies New York City's largest remaining tract of undisturbed farmland. The farm encompasses a 47-acre parcel that is the longest continuously farmed site in New York State. The site includes historic farm buildings, a greenhouse complex, livestock, farm vehicles and implements, planting fields, an orchard and herb garden.
Our farm animals and tranquil agrarian environment provide the opportunity to leave the hectic daily pace behind for an enjoyable visit to a farm without leaving the City.
Queens County Farm Museum is owned by the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation, operated by the Colonial Farmhouse Restoration Society of Bellerose, and is a member of the Historic House Trust of New York City.
Hours & Admission
Grounds open daily, 10 am—5 pm year-round with the exception of New Year's Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Click here for spring program hours.
All group visits by schools or organizations require advance registration and admission fees apply. Click here for details.
General admission is free to individuals and families, except during public events.
Support the Farm
Follow the Queens County Farm Museum on Facebook ~