Help us keep our community safe by following our Covid Guidelines for Visitors. Please note that there are no reservations required to visit the farm at this time.
What to Expect On Your Visit
- Social Distancing: Please maintain a 6 foot social distance between household groups.
- Masks Required: Please wear a mask when 6 foot social distancing is not possible. Masks may be required depending on the activation site.
- Guidelines & Signage: All visitors must adhere to our visitor guidelines and follow signage.
- Farm Store/Welcome Center: Please note that the entrance and exit to this facility has been changed to create one-way traffic flow. 2 individuals or 1 household group is permitted in the farm store at a time due to COVID-19 capacity guidelines.
- Public Restrooms: Available in the Barn. Cleaning schedule is posted. Please note that the entrance and exit to this facility has been changed to create one-way traffic flow.
- Adriance Farmhouse: Closed until it can be reopened safely.
- Animal Feeding: This experience is unavailable until further notice.
Outdoor Events & Programming
For admission-based outdoor programming, Queens County Farm Museum will implement new ticketing procedures, visitor policies and reduced capacity that is program-specific based on New York State social distancing standards to promote the health and safety of visitors, staff, and volunteers. Please visit the Events page for more information.
Protect Yourself & Others!
Please maintain a 6 foot social distance & wear a mask when social distancing is not possible.
If you are feeling sick or have possible symptoms, stay home.
Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
If you cough or sneeze, only do so into a tissue (and immediately disposable of it) or into the crease of your elbow.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Regularly wash your reusable produce bags.