Rent the Farm: Weddings, Private, and Corporate Events
The Farm Museum is a wonderful and unique site for your corporate party, wedding, graduation, bar mitzvah, bat mitzvah, communion, or any other special event. You can choose from elegant grand-scale galas to picnics, hoedowns, and BBQs.
The Barn Complex
- accommodates 120 people (with a dance area)
- $1,200 for a 4-hour event. ($150 per hour overtime)
- our open air pavilion in the planting fields accommodates up to 85 people
- it is available May to September
- $500 for a 4-hour event ($100 per hour overtime)
- accommodates up to 1,000 people
- $2,000 site rental (price does not include rental of tent, tables, etc.)
The North Lawn
(image to be added shortly)
. accommodates up to 200 people
. $1,000 site rental (price does not include rental of tent, tables, etc.)
For reservations please call 718-347-3276, ext 301; or e-mail email@example.com.
- We recommend that you make your reservation at least six months in advance.
- A visit to the site to see our accommodations is required before reservations are confirmed. You are welcome to conduct a site visit 7 days a week between 11:00 am. and 4:00p.m, no appointment is necessary. Our office will make your reservation and answer all your questions Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- The stove in the kitchen may only be used by an insured caterer. Arrangements must be made a week prior to your event.
- Our Caterer is Bon Soir Caterers, www.bonsoircaterers.com phone 718-763-9429. Our rental company is Ace Party and Tent Rental, www.acepartyrental.com, phone 718-445-2600.
- You may use the caterer or rental company of your choice. All outside services must
supply a certificate of insurance naming the Queens County Farm Museum,
New York City Department of Parks and the City of New York as additional insured.
Here is a link for additional rental details: SITE RENTAL INFORMATION 2007-8