Queens County Farm Museum's history dates back to 1697; it occupies New York City's largest remaining tract of undisturbed farmland. The farm encompasses a 47-acre parcel that is the longest continuously farmed site in New York State. The site includes historic farm buildings, a greenhouse complex, livestock, farm vehicles and implements, planting fields, an orchard and herb garden.
Our farm animals and tranquil agrarian environment provide the opportunity to leave the hectic daily pace behind for an enjoyable visit to a farm without leaving the City.
Queens County Farm Museum is owned by the New York City Department of Parks & Recreation, operated by the Colonial Farmhouse Restoration Society of Bellerose, and is a member of the Historic House Trust of New York City.
Hours & Admission
Grounds open daily,
10 am - 5 pm year-round
Click here for Summer program hours.
General admission is free, except during public events. Group visits by schools and organizations require advance reservations and admission fees apply.
Support the Farm
Follow the Queens County Farm Museum on Facebook ~